Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Swimming in the High Tide

If I posted the 13,000 words I've written for applications in the last two months, I would overwhelm you all too much. Point is: I have been doing a TON of reflective writing lately. Like...maybe too much (as can be noted above where it says 13,000 words). I've had some friends who are applying to grad schools and medical schools tell me my application processes are much more challenging than theirs, and I can almost believe it. Something to note, though, is that I don't have to have stellar academic success for my programs, so that's a little easier on me.

Anyway, I've been feeling pretty great lately. I've been working out consistently all semester. I'm glad I've been able to stick with it because I've been told I'm so much more relaxed this semester than last. I have nothing overwhelmingly exciting to write about, so this is pretty much just me thinking on computer screen and feeling bad for not writing in months. Sorry I'm no fun!

If I get really motivated someday soon, I'll consider putting some of my stuff up here. Nothing will blow your mind, trust me.

Keep smiling!

Sincerely,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment