Hey gang,
So here I am on Sunday night/Monday early in the morning, just me, my brand new bloggity blog blog, and the people who I am chatting with on facebook. They don't know this exists yet, but I'm sure excitement will ensue when they find out.
I'm not sure what the philosophy is behind writing my thoughts down on the internet, especially since I haven't read my dose of Augustine for the night yet. By the time I finish writing this, I'm sure I could have read both chapters and written my exhausting paragraph about stealing pears or some kind of fruit, but here I am, with the peer pressure of my friends burning in my mind and my music reminding me how much I love dancing with a few drinks in me.
I don't mind writing about how I feel, but I usually just confuse myself while I'm doing it. I get tangled up in my words and can't decide what I'm feeling. Sometimes I even feel like a lot of my emotions are torn away. I try not to express much, which is something I've subconsciously picked up over the years of trials and challenges. I try to always be smiling and happy because seeing the people around me smile is my life in a nutshell.
Now that it's 2, I should probably read. Sorry, folks. This wasn't the most exciting thing I could have written!
A giant shoutout to all of you who peer pressured me into this.
Sincerely,
Steph
P.S. My birthday is in approximately 46 hours. Hell, yeah, 21st birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment